Inclusion Canada Newfoundland and Labrador Membership Benefits:
As a member, you have added your name to the hundreds across Newfoundland and Labrador who are interested in advancing the inclusion of individuals with intellectual disabilities. Plus, our membership is free!
With a current membership with Inclusion Canada Newfoundland and Labrador, you will have access to and receive the following benefits:
- Access to support and advocacy services and resources.
- For example: Transitions support and services guide, and transitions planning workbook.
- Access to wills and estate planning program, in partnership with McInnes Cooper Law firm.
- Access to our “Hotel Respite” program.
- Support and guidance with Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP) planning.
- Opportunity to apply for subsidies to attend our various events. For example, biennial conference, in-services, workshops, etc.
- Access to library, resources, and staff which can assist you to connect with family members, Inclusion Canada Newfoundland and Labrador board members in your area. As well, this may connect you with support on a local, provincial and national level.
- A copy of our gateway magazine and family guides – sent via e-mail or postal mail (your choice!) – Editions are published summer and winter.
- An opportunity to share, meet and network with other family members to create communities, events, and moments where everyone belongs; and a chance to build inclusive communities and an inclusive province.
Click here to download the application form.
Please return completed form to:
Inclusion Canada Newfoundland and Labrador
P.O. Box 8414
St. John’s, NL
Or hand-delivery to office address: 74 O’Leary Ave, St. John’s
Or Fax: 709-722-1325
Or email: email@example.com
Inclusion Canada Newfoundland and Labrador – Supporting persons with intellectual disabilities and their families since 1956.