Change Text Size
Become a Member
The Benefits of Becoming a Member with NLACL
NLACL Membership Benefits:
As a member, you have added your name to the hundreds across Newfoundland and Labrador who are interested in advancing the inclusion of individuals with intellectual disabilities.
With a current paid membership with NLACL you will have access to and receive the following benefits:
- Access to support and advocacy services and resources
- e.g. Transitions Support & Services Guide & Transitions Planning Workbook
- Access to Wills & Estate Planning program, in partnership with McInnes Cooper Law firm
- Access to our “Hotel Respite” program
- Support and guidance with Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP ) planning
- Opportunity to apply for subsidies to attend our various events. e.g. biennial conference, in-services, workshops, etc.
- Access to library, resources and staff which can assist you to connect with family members, NLACL board members in your area. As well, this may connect you with support on a local, provincial and national level.
- A copy of our Gateway Magazine and Family guides – sent via e-mail or postal mail (your choice!) – Editions are published Summer and Winter.
- An opportunity to share, meet and network with other family members to create communities, events and moments where everyone belongs; and a chance to build inclusive communities and an inclusive province
Please return completed form to:
P.O. Box 8414
St. John’s, NL
Or hand-delivery to office address: 74 O’Leary Ave, St. John’s
Or fax: (709) 722-1325
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NLACL – Supporting persons with intellectual disabilities and their families since 1956.